Discover Bristol Distilling Company's Dark Fruit Gin 77 and enter our giveaway for your chance to win a fabulous prize
About Bristol Distilling Company
Founded in 2017, Bristol Distilling Company realised it wasn’t the first of that name in Bristol. Back in 1863, Joseph C Board had incorporated the distilling operation on Cheese Lane in the centre of the city under that name.
Sadly, that site was destroyed in the Blitz in 1940. So, for 77 years Bristol was without a Bristol Distilling Company, hence the importance of the number 77 to the company today.
In 2018, Bristol Distilling Company installed a 500L copper pot still, custom-built in Lincoln, Nebraska, and in May bottled its very first batch of London Dry Gin. The gin picked up an award at the IWSC and the company began to pick up local on- and off-trade listings in Bristol and, since then, has successfully pitched to Europe’s largest grocer.
The company continues to expand and innovate in the beverage sector, with the growing popularity of its kegged Gin & Tonic, a new take on the traditional G&T.
Pop along to its taproom with outdoor seating to try a gin or cocktail for yourself.
We have one bottle of Dark Fruit Gin 77 worth £25 to give away to one lucky reader. For your chance to win, simply answer the following question:
Q. Where was Bristol Distilling Company’s 500L copper pot still built?
Please send your answer to: email@example.com with Dark Fruit Gin 77 Giveaway in the email subject line by midnight Thursday 20 May 2021.
Subject to terms and conditions (below).
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the Bristol Property Live giveaways in issue 472, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom but please note the prizes are for collection in Bristol.
- The prize shall be awarded at the discretion of Wildfire Comms. Wildfire Comms reserves the right, at any time, to verify entries and to disqualify any entries by any person who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Directors, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and the agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- One entry per individual only is accepted.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The closing date: for receipt of entries is midnight Thursday 20 May 2021.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize: as specified above
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
- Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, Wildfire Comms cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
Please note: each prize must be collected in person from Wildfire offices at Paintworks, Bristol, at a mutually convenient date by no later than 4 June 2021.