Discover Bristol Dry Gin's classic gin and enter our giveaway for your chance to win a fabulous prize
About Bristol Dry Gin
Bristol Dry Gin is a micro-distillery situated in the vaulted basement of an ancient building in the centre of Bristol.
The brand was started in January 2017 by two inquisitive cocktail bartenders who wanted to produce a range of spirits that they would be proud to serve on their bar.
Experimentation, superb quality, a great sense of humour, a friendly nature and vibrant artwork have all been at the heart of its operation.
Bristol Dry Gin has strived to make a spirit recipe for every occasion using as many rare and unusual botanicals as they can get their hands on. The company has won multiple awards for many of its spirits, ranging from local awards to two highly prized World Gin Awards.
Bristol Dry Gin offers weekly gin tasting sessions, hosted by one of its distillers, and its centrally located distillery is open to the public on a weekly basis.
Bristol Dry Gin is giving away a gin tasting goody bag for one lucky reader worth £25, comprising:
- A three-bottle mini set, in a cotton drawstring bag, comprising Bristol Dry Gin 40%, 5cl; Nutmeg Edition Gin 40%, 5cl; Lemon and Lemongrass Gin 40%, 5cl
- A branded metal cup
- A 200ml Franklin and Son’s Classic Tonic Water
- A 200ml Franklin and Son’s Lemon Tonic Water
- A 200ml Franklin and Son’s Ginger Ale
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question:
Q. How many World Gin Awards has Bristol Dry Gin won?
Please send your answer to email@example.com with Bristol Dry Gin Giveaway in the email subject line by midnight Thursday 20 May 2021.
Subject to terms and conditions (below).
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the Bristol Property Live giveaways in issue 472, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom but please note the prizes are for collection in Bristol.
- The prize shall be awarded at the discretion of Wildfire Comms. Wildfire Comms reserves the right, at any time, to verify entries and to disqualify any entries by any person who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Directors, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and the agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- One entry per individual only is accepted.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The closing date: for receipt of entries is midnight Thursday 20 May 2021.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize: as specified above
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
- Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, Wildfire Comms cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
Please note: each prize must be collected in person from Wildfire offices at Paintworks, Bristol, at a mutually convenient date by no later than 4 June 2021.