One lucky winner will win one weekend night’s camping for four at Nesta, plus a hot tub session and fizz
Win a night for four, worth £200*, at the luxury, pop-up Nesta luxury campsite – the tranquil little haven opening from June 25th until August 31st.
Stay in a beautifully decorated and warm yurt, plus enjoy a hot tub session and fizz, for the perfect indulgent escape. The grounds are both tamed and gently wild, just a stone’s throw from Frome town centre.
Wholesome, local and sustainably-sourced food and drinks will be served daily in the bistro. The Big Red Bus has arrived: from London to Baghdad via Shambala Festival, this bar certainly has some stories to tell.
Live entertainment and ambient music will set the scene and sunset tone for everyone to enjoy the warm summer evenings. Wood-fired hot tubs, yoga and on-site massage therapists are also on offer.
Nesta is perfect for parties or groups who are looking to celebrate big birthdays or the marking of occasions, missed due to lockdown. The entertainment includes folk singers, fire-pit serenades, lounge-bar beats and acoustic sessions.
There is so much to do close by. The site is 30 minutes from Bath, a historic spa town and easily accessed on the cycle route. Bruton and the Hauser and Wirth art gallery is nearby, as is Mells, Longleat and Wells Cathedral.
You can get the inside scoop on other local attractions from local swimming spots (Farleigh Hungerford Wild Swimming Club is close by) to little-known castles such Nunney.
And the site is only a mile from Frome, with its vibrant weekly market. Frome was recently voted best town in the South West due to its “attractive, creative and energetic community”, according to The Times and Sunday Times.
Nesta is a family-run camping site, where children are welcome and can be entertained with a range of activities, as well as having the freedom to roam around the spacious grounds.
During weekends, forest school activities run by Wild Tribe will keep little minds occupied. There will also be arts and craft sessions plus interactive entertainment. This means parents can slip into the hot tub with a gin and tonic, book in for a well-deserved massage or retreat back to their comfortable yurts for an afternoon snooze.
Consistently stylish, holistic and elegantly evolving, the team behind Nesta would normally be organising festivals. But rather than cater for thousands, they’re welcoming small parties and couples or families looking to relax and unwind and return to the world restored.
Bex Luther, founder of Nesta, says: “We believe that the perfect ingredients of a staycation include being nourished by nature, holistic therapies, hot relaxing water, good honest food and drinks with friends and family, soothing tunes, and sleeping under the stars. This is Nesta in a nutshell!”
Despite these difficult and uncertain times, this unique camping experience has been specifically designed to adhere to the current government Covid-19 safety guidelines. The shared eco-friendly compost toilets and hot showers are meticulously cleaned on a regular basis.
Although not all the yurts have power supply, there is a pamper parlour, with hairdryers and lighted mirrors for those not quite ready to embrace the wild camping look!
For more information, please go to www.nestacamping.co.uk
* The prize value is dependent on the night booked and is subject to availability.
NB: more nights can be booked, subject to availability.
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question:
Q: How far (in miles) is Nesta luxury campsite from Frome?
Please send your answer to email@example.com with Nesta luxury campsite in the email subject line by midnight Wednesday 14 July 2021.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the Bristol Property Live competition in issue 476, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
The prize promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom.
- The prize shall be awarded at the discretion of Wildfire Comms. Wildfire Comms reserves the right, at any time, to verify entries and to disqualify any entries by any person who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Directors, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and the agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Multiple entries per household and individual are accepted, but only one prize will be distributed.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is midnight Wednesday 14 July 2021.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The Prize: As specified left.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, subject to availability and no cash alternative is available.
- Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, Wildfire Comms cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.