Join in the fun as new independent businesses are welcomed to Wapping Wharf on Friday, November 10th
Bristol’s buzzing new harbourside quarter, Wapping Wharf, just got even better with the addition of a plethora of exciting new businesses – and now you’re invited to their opening celebrations!
To celebrate the launch of this new collection of independent businesses, they are hosting a ‘Patio Party’ on Friday 10 November from 6pm to 9pm and everyone is welcome.
With music by funk and soul DJ’s Gold Diggers, it will be a chance to relax and enjoy yourself, with the opportunity to pick up anything from a burger to a bike, a pint to a pizza, a painting to a pastry or even socks or a steak! There will be a raffle with the chance to win yourself a surprise ‘Wapping Wharf Prize’ and all the businesses within the CARGO 2 extension will be offering a special discount for the event.
Come and support these exciting local enterprises and see what all the buzz is about! You can expect:
- Art and craft from The Portside Gallery
- Hand-crafted bikes from Temple Cycles
- Ethically-sourced men’s fashion from Brothers We Stand,
- Artisan bread and cakes from The Assembly Bakery
- Craft beers from The Beer Necessities
- Specialty burgers, fries and lemonade from Squeezed
- Super fresh local produce from Meat Box
- Delicious pizzas from Pizzarova
Find them just behind the M-Shed. There is plenty of parking at the rear.
Find ‘Patio Party’ on Facebook by clicking here: https://www.facebook.com/events/360041921113008/