As if you needed any more reasons to visit the award-winning pub...
This little gem in the middle of Redland was voted, ‘Best Gastro Pub’ in the 2018 Bristol Good Food Awards. It is a classic pub offering the best of British seasonal food and drinks. There is always a lot going on there and we wanted to pull out the best bits for you!
- It is co-owned by the Bristol Chef, Josh Eggleton, who works with his amazing Head Chef, Luke Hawkins and team. You can see and taste the influence and talent oozing from these guys.
- They offer regular tasting nights which are always a sell-out – the most recent was with George Kallias, Masterchef 2018 semi-finalist and all-round nice guy (and where the photo was taken). Nice one George! The next one is Celebrating the Best of British Game (October 31st) which is a must try – the menu looks amazing
- Their set lunch menu is exceptional value and definitely one to try. Two courses for £12 or 3 for £15, it is perfect for business lunch, a celebration or just to enjoy some pretty amazing food.
- They work very closely with their suppliers and producers resulting in exceptional quality ingredients. They also collaborate with their suppliers with events such as their Butchery Workshop, November 29th, demonstrating, preparing and cooking the produce and even with a cut to take home!
- The drinks list is varied with a few cocktails to start (or finish) the evening off. The wine list is plentiful and there is help on hand to guide you through the list and recommend if you need it.
- Christmas is cosy and homely at The Kenny. The menu looks delicious, seasonal and delightfully decadent – spot on and great value at £25.50 for two courses. There are a few tables left to get involved.
- They have two free private dining rooms which you can hire out, for your own party, tasting table or event. They’ve even had the pub booked for wedding parties. They are very accommodating, just let them know what you want and they will work with you.
- Don’t fancy a long taxi home? See in the New Year eating and drinking with their six-course taster menu, great value at £55.
- Hard to beat their Sunday lunch… the size of those Yorkshires.
- If you don’t fancy cooking or just a night out, they have regular treats in the week. Home-made Pie night on Tuesday nights, Steak night on Wednesdays and Burger night the 1st Thursday of the month – all are definitely worth a visit.
This is just an overview – pop in and see them anytime. They are a friendly bunch, and dog friendly too so it’s a perfect stop to warm up!
If you want to speak to any of the team or find out more, just get in touch:
0117 944 6444, email@example.com, 35 — 37 Stanley Road, Bristol.